Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites!!


Well, folks. We made it to another weekend. Glory be hallelujah can I get an amen?!

Since it's Friday and everyone automatically wakes up with a little more pep in their step, I figured why not link up with these three lovelies and share my Friday Favorites!!



These are completely random and simple, but they've all just put some extra happy in my week...so here you go. Enjoy!

My Keurig 2.0



Betcha didn't see that one coming, huh? :) Y'all. Jeff got me this for Christmas, and it's WON.DER.FUL. It literally is what gets me out of bed some mornings. For those of you that don't know, first off, welcome, and secondly, the Keruig 2.0 brews both a cup of coffee (like the normal Keurig) AND it also brews a pot of coffee. What the what? I know. In fact, I'm drinking out of the pot right now. Our kitchen is on the second floor and my room is on the first, so when it's a blogging morning, the pot travels downstairs with me. :) And yes, it works as a thermos and keeps it nice and hot!

"The Lip Scrub" - by Sara Happ


In the winter, my skin gets all kinds of dry. My bathroom looks like a moisturizer factory. We have lotion, eczema therapy lotion, body butter, coconut oil - you name it, I have it. And I use it all. Well along with the dry skin comes the dry lips....and that's just nasty. People with dry lips make me crinkle my nose. I did some research, found this little gem, and was sold. Well, and it was sold. Cause I totally bought it. It's like a spa day for your lips. And it tastes like Creme Brulee. I mean I really don't know what else you expect me to say here. It's just goodness. In fact, the instructions on the back end with "wonder how you ever live without it." AND it's available in all sorts of yummy flavors.

Dustin Lynch - "Right Where We Want It" 


Give it a listen and you'll know why it's a favorite. It's a total head bob-n-sway song. I'm bobbing and swaying right now to try to figure out how to explain the experience to you but it's just not working. It's country. And he has dimples. Go listen.  

Essie Nailpolish - "Buy Me a Cameo" and "Good as Gold"


Mercedes and I took a break during work this week and ran to Walgreens for necessities (since we work our lives away right now). Well, as you females know, I passed the nailpolish aisle and it was game over. I loved them both, couldn't decide, asked Mercedes, she couldn't either, and so they both came home with me. They're neutrals, but shimmery, but not too flamboyant - so they're perfect and it's totally justifiable that I got both. .....Right?

Just Mango Slices - Trader Joes


 My friend Lisa over at Finding Fit introduced me to these and I've been hooked ever since. It's literally just dried mango - but it's SO GOOD. Naturally sweet, not too heavy - perfect for a mid-day snack. Plus it's from Trader Joes. All things wonderful are found at Trader Joes.

Wine Glasses - Olivia Pope Style


My final favorite is in honor of the return of Greys and Scandal last night. Olivia Pope wine glasses! Kelsey got these for us for Christmas and we are obsessed. These puppies make any 'girls night in' ten times more sophisticated (but you can still be in your sweats). We will be breaking these out for roommate night tonight to indulge in Greys, Scandal, and the final episode of Parenthood (insert me sobbing). This work day can't go by fast enough!

For all you gladiators, the glasses can be found here.

And those are my Friday Favorites!

I actually have a full weekend off from work this weekend and I am so stinkin excited!! Despite the fact that it will be a high of 47 and a 90% chance of rain, I am going to make the most of it. After this weekend comes one more month of busy season and then freedom.

Don't forget, Country Megatickets go on sale TODAY!! Click here to see my full blown analysis on what this should mean to you.

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

Until next time,
Katy

1 comments:

  1. As a lover of all things coffee and wine, I will definitely be looking into that Keurig and those glasses!!! Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete