Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites


Another week down - another list of Friday Favorites! I love these posts. They really encourage you to find the positives throughout the week. Sometimes, it really is the little things that count!!




1. Work Out (Confidence Booster) Pants from Gap

Y'all, I did some shopping this past weekend (don't worry, I knocked out some April goals too!) and I bought some of my favorite workout pants ever. They're those type of pants that make you feel fit and slim just by putting them on. (Hello - who doesn't love that type!?) I wore them after church on Sunday to run errands and then run the pup and I just felt so dang cute the whole time! I'd look down and smile. Those are good pants people. 

Bear with me...I'm not a selfie pro...
I got the slim straight version - not super tight around the ankle, but not boot cut either. If you're not feeling my selfie above, you can see them on the cute model here :)

2. A full K-cup drawer


Because when you're a coffee lover like myself, I don't know how this COULDN'T be a favorite....

3. Baseball Season!!


To check out the many reasons I love this game (including, but not limited to: hot dogs and ice cream), you can see my previous post here.

4. Greek Yogurt, Granola, Blueberries and Honey



So stinking simple. And so stinking yummy. I've been really trying to bring back the healthy eating (and have done pretty well for a whole two weeks now!), and this snack has been a go-to this week. The first time I had this (or thought to put this together) was when I went to Scottsdale, AZ on vacay with my parents. My mom and I had this every.single.morning for breakfast. So good. Plus a snack that can make you reminisce about a vacation is a must-have.

5. Kendra Scott Andy Bracelet


This is absolutely another "look down and smile" item. I bought this cute little accessory the other day and have been smiling ever since! I've received so many compliments on it that I've basically started talking myself into why I need another one in a different color. Don't you just love being female? We can justify anything. 

You can find the bracelet (and all its many color options) here.

And you know why this Friday is ESPECIALLY a favorite?!?! It kicks off ACM WEEKEND!!!!!!! Me and tens of thousands of my closets friends are spending the weekend with our country favorites. My boots are prepped and ready for extreme wear and tear. This is a bucket list item, y'all. This is huge. I'm beaming. Full recap to come next week!

Until next time,
Katy




Linking up here

0 comments:

Post a Comment