Thursday, April 9, 2015

April Goals


If you know me well or have hung out here for a month or two, you know 'busy' is my middle name. I was actually driving home from work yesterday thinking about the calendar (a common ritual of mine), and I realized I have something every weekend from now to mid-June. Whose fault is that? Oh it's absolutely mine. But that's how I roll. I love living fast-paced. 

BUT - while that's all fine and dandy, I will say a lot of things I want to do get postponed or slip my mind. So I've decided to make monthly goals. Yes, I realize it's already April 9th, but we're rounding down here and pretending it's April 1st. I'll do better next month. 

Here's what I'm looking to accomplish in April....


1. Do my taxes
Yes, the CPA hasn't done her taxes yet. I still have a week - don't count me out, yet. 

2. Clean out my purse
This is no joke, people. My purse is probably close to 10 lbs. I have one of those sturdy larger "catch-all" bags and it has gotten out of control. No telling what I'm going to find. I'm hoping for long lost dolla dolla bills but it'll probably be more like pens, old receipts, trash, thousands of bobby pins, etc...

3. Bake 2 new recipes
You know....to help with that summer bikini bod.....

4. Run a 5K
I'm not excited about this one. My team at work is running and I was peer pressured to sign up. I'm pretty sure I can't even run a 1K at the moment. Should be interesting.

5. Take more bubble baths
Because relaxing in bubbles with good smelling candles is highly underrated!

6. Clean out the closet
I walk in my closet and see nothing. Absolutely nothing to wear. But the truth of the matter is my closet is so jam-packed I can't actually fit anything else IN my closet. See the disconnect? I need to get reacquainted with my clothes, clean out, and.....maybe shop a little :)

7. Sign up for guitar lessons!
It's one of my 2015 resolutions, and I need to get on it.

So there we have it! My to-dos for April. 

In addition to monthly goals, I'm whipping up another list. Don't you just love a good list?! 

I turn 27 this June (I just winced) and I've decided to make a "bucket list" of sorts. I'm making a "30 before Thirty" list. Thirty things I want to accomplish before I turn 30! I want to have the list compiled by my 27th birthday so I have three whole years to complete it. 


BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!! 

I definitely have a list going, but could use any ideas/advice/personal "bucket list" items of your own for assistance! And we're talking anything goes, people. Anything from cooking a rack of lamb to touring the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville (yes those are both on it....).
I'm all ears!

Until next time,
Katy

0 comments:

Post a Comment