Thursday, December 3, 2015

Frozen Hot Chocolate


We've all heard of Frozen Hot Chocolate. 

And some of us (including myself), have stood in a ridiculously long line to try the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. Which is 110% worth the wait, by the way. 

Well as part of Day 2 of my KUWK 25 Days of Christmas, I made my own version of frozen dark hot chocolate. It of course can be made with all things milk chocolate, but I'm a dark chocolate girl.

And it was ridiculously cheap, ridiculously easy, and ridiculously good. 

Seriously - so much ridiculous. See the recipe below. Thank you pinterest. 

Frozen (Dark) Hot Chocolate


What You'll Need
1 cup white milk (I used 2%) 
1 cup chocolate milk
4 packets of hot chocolate (I used dark chocolate Swiss Miss) 
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp chocolate syrup
3-4 cups of ice
whipped topping (for garnish)
dark chocolate chips (for garnish)

What You'll Do

Throw it all in a blender and mix until smooth. 

Pour in a glass, top with whipped topping and chocolate chips. 


.....no really. That's it. It'll serve about 3 people. 

Your children will eat this up. It basically tastes like a frosty meets a milkshake with extra chocolate. What child wouldn't like it?!

And just for kicks, here's me in NYC 2013 sipping my first hot chocolate from Serendipity (and my mama with her hot fudge sundae). All that is goodness is in this giant cup. 

 

Enjoy!

Until next time,
Katy
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment