Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sip and Shop Saturday


Good morning :)

So today I'm doing a little something different. Today I'm introducing the wonder that is "Sip and Shop Saturday."



What are you sipping? Your morning beverage of choice: cappuccino, latte, mimosa - whatever your preference. 

What are you shopping? Whatever I tell you.

Just kidding :) But these are some of my favorite items I've been having my eye on lately, so I thought I'd share! You can do as much (or as little) shopping as you want,  but as far as the sipping? Bottoms up, folks!

Let's start from the top...

Asos Blanket Scarf


I'm absolutely in love with this blanket scarf. I mean look at those colors. Those are literally THE perfect fall colors to me. Not to mention blanket scarves themselves are incredible. It's a blanket that is publicly acceptable to wear beyond the confines of your home. Like on those days where you can't bring the fire with you? Wrap yourself in a blanket scarf before you set foot outside the house. Take a sip and shop it here.  


Ann Taylor Pleated Flare Dress


This dress just says "holiday" to me. It's simple, it's classy, and it's flattering. You can dress it up or keep it simple. I personally am a fan of all things red (I have quite a few LRDs any maybe one LBD), but for those of you blondes that look absolutely smoking in black...it also comes in that! Shop the dress here

Now, if you're wanting something a little cheaper, then I have another Ann Taylor dress for you. Let me introduce you to the...

Ann Taylor Braid Seamed Flare Dress


Look at this little number! Same-ish style as the one above, with a braided zipper down the side. And while this dress is originally $139 - it is now on sale for $40. FORTY. That's over a 70% discount! Yes please. It comes in the "dark autumn plum" (shown above) and also in black.  Shop this dress here.


Okay fine, I found another blanket scarf. 

David & Young Square Blanket Scarf

 
 Oh hello there perfect neutral scarf. But really... ivory, gray, black - gimme all the neutrals. This little puppy is less than $30 (with free shipping at Nordie's)! Your biggest dilemma? Which color. Ivory is pictured above, but it also comes in mint and dusty pink (below). Yeah, good luck with that. I can't decide. Shop them all here.


And FINALLY, we have this little nugget. 

Matisse Fringe Bootie



I LOVE shoes with fringe on them. I mean what can make you happier than looking down when you walk and seeing fringe sway back and forth? Not much, folks. Not much. These sexy little things come in black and ivory, and are begging you to take them on a stroll this winter. Or if you're like me, you can take them to a dance floor. :)
Shop the shoe here.

And that's all I have for you this morning! Hopefully you've sipped, shopped, and are ready to kick your Saturday into high gear. OR your can pour you another mug of sippage. OR just roll back over and go back to sleep. All equally acceptable. :)

Have a great weekend everyone! And Happy Halloween :)

Until next time,
Katy





1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE all these pieces!! I looove the braid seamed dress-perfect for this season!

    ReplyDelete