Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday Shoesday


IT'S TUESDAY SHOESDAY!! 

...you have no idea what that means. That's okay. I just thought it up last night.

So I have a sincere love of shoes. I mean, don't all women? No surprise there. Shoes are the way to a woman's heart. I even joked around in college that I would marry the first man who bought me a pair of shoes. Well, if he had dimples. No dimples, no deal. Okay ANYWAYS back to the shoes. 

So since my love of shoes extends much further than my budget for shoes, I decided to occasionally do a "Tuesday Shoesday" post. This will either be of shoes recently purchased that I'm a huge fan of (like today), or it will be shoes on my wish list that I'm dying for and think you will too :) 

And since we're riiiiiight on the fence between summer and fall, I thought I'd kick it off with my two favorite pairs of wedges that are now ON SALE. 

Did you get that? Not only am I bringing really cute shoes to your attention, but I'm bringing really cute shoes that are ON SALE to your attention. You're welcome :)


So I love tall shoes, but in my (sigh) old age, I'm finding that my heels/wedges need to actually be somewhat sturdy and comfortable. I'm pretty sure that's the first sign of getting old, right? When you can no longer cram your foot into the sexy shoe and just grin and bear it?

Well let me tell you - these wedges? Comfortable. And see those wrap-around-the-ankle straps? Sturdy. I give you comfortable and sturdy. And on sale. In case you missed that. 


Michael Kors "Josephine" Wedge

First up we have the Michael Kors Josephine wedge, and I will say that when I first tried them on I thought there was NO way I was going to be able to walk in those things. And then I wore them once, broke them in, and they are now some ridiculously comfy shoes. They come in tan and black, but I personally liked the contrast of the wood in the black pair. 


 And right now they're 15% off at Nordies! See sizes/reviews here


Jessica Simpson "Jadyn" Wedge

 I love Jessica Simpson shoes. They're affordable, comfortable, and pretty dang cute. (Is anyone else singing "These Boots Were Made For Walkin?") So when I saw these online and read all the great reviews, I ordered me a pair! And let.me.tell.you. They are my go to pair of wedges. I loved wearing these puppies with shorts all summer. I felt like they made my legs look two feet longer :)


And get this: they ALSO come in tan and black. Imagine that. :) 

I bought mine at Nordstrom, but they're currently out of stock. You can find them on Zappos here.  Pssssst - free shipping!

So there you have it. The Jadyn and the Josephine. Both available in tan and black. The perfect transition shoe from the summer to the fall-that-will-not-even-feel-like-fall-for-another-two-months. 

Speaking of fall....What will be next?! Riding boots? Booties? Fuzzy slippers?! I am just waaay too excited about this Tuesday Shoesday thing. Plus it's really fun to say :) 

Have a great day everybody!

Until next time,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. This is my kind of post! I am going shoe shopping later today. Love your picks! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Michael Kors wedges - a good neutral wedge will go a long way!

    ReplyDelete