Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Up Wednesday


Ummm.....so there went September. 

Did you see it? Hope so. Cause it just fa-lew by. 

Today is the last Wednesday of the month, which means I'm linking up with these three lovelies for a little What's Up Wednesday?!


What I'm Eating this Month

....Blue Bell. And lots of it. We still don't have any in Dallas (what is WITH that, by the way?!) So when Jeff and I went home to Beaumont one weekend, we knew we were driving through counties that had it. So what did we do? We packed coolers, dry ice, and picked it up on the commute. Blue Bell is the ice cream of my soul. ...if I were one for dramatics. 

What else have I been eating? Paula Deen fall loaves. Namely the cinnamon pound cake loaf and the pumpkin streusel loaf. OH there was a pumpkin cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting in there, too. So, fall. I've been eating fall. 

What I'm Reminiscing About

This past weekend. My dad and I spent a whirlwind of a 30-hour weekend in California catching a LA Angels game in Anaheim, and then taking an Amtrak to San Diego for a Padres game before heading home. Why? It's all part of my {30} before Thirty list. To visit 10 out of state stadiums for some home games. In fact, yesterday my dad sent me some potential weekend jaunts for next season. It's a pretty big deal.

 
And how many hot dogs I ate this weekend? I'll never tell. 

What I'm Loving

This probably should go in the "what I'm reading" category, but this book was the first thing that popped in my head when I was thinking about what I loved. I'm obsessed with the book "The Royal We." It's a fictional novel based on William and Kate's courtship/relationship, and I am eating.it.up. Like I am foregoing life for this book. Y'all I didn't eat dinner last night so I could have ample reading time. I love this book. 

 

What I'm Working On

....definitely not my figure. #hellobluebelleverynight 
Let's just say that's going to be an October goal...

What I'm Excited About/Looking Forward to Next Month

OCTOBER is going to be a big month! Lots of fall, football, and *hopefully* some cooler weather? I mean gracious. At this rate I'm going to be singing Christmas carols in my tank top. I need boot and scarf weather!

What I'm Watching/Reading

Well THIS is the perfect question given fall shows have just premiered! 

Watching: Let's see....Sundays we're trying out Blood & Oil and Quantico - you know, those new abc shows. Mondays/Tuesdays are The Voice and DWTS, Wednesdays is Nashville, Modern Family, and blackish, Thursdays (!!) we have Greys and Scandal, and Fridays wrap up with Last Man Standing. ....just to name a few. 

Reading: Lots of good reads this month! Check out my book review for the month here.

What I'm Doing this Weekend

Friends are coming in from out of town, parents are coming in town, Baylor vs. Tech in Dallas, last Rangers home game... I mean it's a big weekend, folks. 

and the seasonal question....

What is my favorite Halloween tradition? 

Okay, guilty. I've never been big on Halloween. Dressing up stresses me out. I know I know. I'm such a fuddy duddy. 

And THAT is what's up! Hope you all have an incredible hump day and a HAPPY OCTOBER!

Until next time,
Katy

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment